[Spambayes] [SPAM] appears in my subject line

Peggy Holub peggy at mhatexas.org
Fri Apr 16 19:15:57 CEST 2010

I read the Help section of Spambayes, but did not see my problem addressed
there. [SPAM] appears in the subject line of some of my emails (maybe half)
even those emails that are not spam.

How can I get it to stop doing this?  I have Windows XP, Office 2007 and
Spambayes 1.0.4

Thank you!

Peggy Holub

Finance Manager

Mental Health America of Texas

1210 San Antonio Street, Suite 200

Austin, Texas  78701

 <http://www.mhatexas.org> www.mhatexas.org

Phone:    512-454-3706, x215

Fax:       512-454-3725

Mental Health America - Celebrating 100 Years of Leadership in Public Health
by Promoting Individual and Community Wellbeing.

Confidentiality Notice:
The information in this e-mail may be confidential and/or privileged.  If
you are not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination
or copying of this e-mail is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail
in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail and delete
this from your computer system.  Thank you.