[Spambayes] [SPAM] appears in my subject line

Taed Wynnell TWynnell at vertical.com
Sat Apr 17 13:28:47 CEST 2010

Your company is running a spam filter (such as Barracuda) prior to the
email hitting your inbox.  If it suspects that it is spam, then it tags
it as such.

You can see which spam filter is doing that by looking at the email menu
option View | Options | Internet Headers and looking through the header
information for something relevant.

So, the answer is that SpamBayes is not doing it and you can't stop it.