[Spambayes] Questions for using Spambayes

AZ SOONER Navigatorplus at cox.net
Wed Apr 21 01:05:01 CEST 2010

Hi there. I have read your trouble shooting guide and still do not
understand. I am not a computer guru.but have used Spambayes for several
years.

I have:

(1)    windows Vista home premium;

(2)    Three identities. One of the three has the Spambayes tool bar

(3)    Use Outlook 2007\

(4)    Don't know how to look at "log" and share with you

The program does show up in the identity I want it to work on, but there is
no toolbox at the top to easily allow me to add to junk or remove from junk.

I did mess around in the SPAM BAYES thing and found a share thing that
indicated it was NOT shared on the identity I want it on.so followed the
process and it told me it is now shared.  Went to it and it is no different
(did not add the OUTLOOK add-on).  Do you have some tips for me?