[Spambayes] Win 7 x64, Outlook 2007 Issues

bjn5053 bjn5053 at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 23 00:47:52 CEST 2010

I just installed 1.0.4 as part of an Office 2007 installation on a new
notebook running Windows 7 x64. And it's running perfectly. I have all of
the appropriate Spambayes buttons in the right folders, it's filtering
correctly, etc. But I have DEP globally disabled (it was interfering with
other programs, so I just turned it off)--don't know if this is the trick.

bjn5053

"	It really would appear to be fully broken for Win 7 x64.  (It's not
broken for Outlook 2007, since that version running on XP was fine)."