[Spambayes] spambayes.org table updated, SpamBayes for Warhammer Online...

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Thu Dec 2 16:24:07 CET 2010

I updated the release table on the http://www.spambayes.org/ home page.
There are so many versions of Outlook and Windows out there that I just
collapsed them all into a single row.  I think I got the restrictions right
(won't work with Windows 3.1 & ME or with Outlook < 2000, 64-bit support is
still not quite there).  I am not a Windows person though, so I may well
have misstated something.  I would appreciate it if some Windows users
checked the table for correctness.

For Thunderbird users, Arnaud Dovi updated ThunderBayes to work with
Thunderbird v3.  I added a row for that.

Are there any rows I should simply delete?

For all you gamer types...  Arnaud also wrote an addon for Warhammer Online
which uses the core SpamBayes algorithm, ported to Ruby, I believe:

    http://www.warhammeralliance.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4792993

--
Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com - http://www.smontanaro.net/