[Spambayes] HELP IN TRAINING

Dale Schroeder dale at BriannasSaladDressing.com
Wed Feb 3 14:55:30 CET 2010

Dave,

I've found that to usually mean that the leading "http://" has not been
entered into the address bar.  For some reason, IE won't work without it.
localhost:8880/ does not work, but http://localhost:8880/ does.  I
prefer Firefox, and it does not have this restriction.  I don't know what
Chrome, Safari, or Opera require.

HTH,
Dale