[Spambayes] SnapFiles: SpamBayes and Windows 7 compatibility

devadmin at webattack.com devadmin at webattack.com
Tue Jan 5 23:30:03 CET 2010

Hello Open Source, spambayes at python.org,
Your product listing at Snapfiles.com currently shows that SpamBayes is not yet compatible with Windows 7.
If this information is incorrect, please update the product listing to reflect this and attract a larger audience.
If you are not ready for Win 7 yet and all the information below looks correct, you can simply discard this message.

Here are some of the details that we have on file for SpamBayes :
Download link: http://files.snapfiles.com/localdl936/spambayes-1.0.4.exe
Web URL      : http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/
License      : Freeware ($ 0)
Op. System   : 98/ME/2000/XP
Last update  : Apr 5 2005 12:00AM

To update your listing, simply login to the developer center
http://www.snapfiles.com/dev/
and update the information, that we have on file.
Your Developer ID is: 7122476

You can click on the update button provided and quickly update the information.

Thank you for your cooperation

SnapFiles.com
http://www.snapfiles.com