[Spambayes] FW: Windows 7 x64 - Problems

Mark Hammond skippy.hammond at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 03:17:56 CET 2010

On 29/12/2009 3:44 AM, Ocean wrote:
>> 	Okay, some more data.  I ran the Trace Collector and ran the test
> suite.  I have no
>> idea how to copy/save information from the Trace Collector, so I have to
> manually type in
>> stuff, and I'll have to hope I'm giving you the relevant information here.

In a command-prompt window, you can right-click on the Window use the
context menu to 'Mark' text then 'Copy' it to the clipboard.

However, it shouldn't be necessary to register for debugging and use the
trace collector at all.  Could you please:

* Locate your 'temp' directory.  You can probably do this by starting a
command-prompt and executing "cd %TEMP%"

* Confirm there are spambayes log files there.  Executing "dir
spambayes*.log" should show them.

* Terminate outlook then delete the log files - executing "del
spambayes*.log" should do that.

* Start outlook, reproduce your problem once (without running tests
etc), then terminate outlook.

* Resend a mail to this list which includes all the spambayes*.log files
from your temp directory.

Thanks,

Mark