[Spambayes] FW: Windows 7 x64 - Problems

Ocean Ocean at cobaltnight.com
Wed Jan 6 06:06:32 CET 2010

	There are no log files.  Keep in mind that I run from source - I
believe even the application points out that there won't be log files, but
needs the Trace Collector.

	If you want a log of what happens when a new message comes in, I can
try to get that for you from the Trace Collector.  However, if you want a
log of what's happening when Outlook starts up and fails to load SpamBayes
in the first place, you'll have to tell me how to get it - since the only
way I've been able to get info from the Trace Collector is to run it from
SpamBayes Manager once Outlook is already loaded.