[Spambayes] FW: Windows 7 x64 - Problems

Ocean Ocean at cobaltnight.com
Wed Jan 6 14:54:57 CET 2010

	If I can't modify the source files for logging, I'll do that.

> > 	I'd be happy modifying the source so I get normal log behavior.  If
> > I may ask, has instructions for this been posted anywhere?  Or do I need
> > try and figure it out myself?
>
> There is not much in the way of developer-specific information - and it
> is assumed only developers will run from source.  Looking for references
> to sys.frozen should point you in the right direction though...
>
> Cheers,
>
> Mark

	The only relevant section I could find was in addin.py.  I made the
appropriate modifications (commenting out "import win32traceutil" and
copying the body of the IF statement above it in it's place), unregistered
the addin, and re-registered it - but that didn't seem to do the trick.

	The comments in this section mentioned moving to a logging module
later, but I couldn't find any other relevant logging sections.  I pored
through the source by looking for instances of "frozen", variations on
logging, "win32traceutil", and "spambayes%d.log", but I couldn't find any
other place that seemed to be what I was looking for.  Either I'm blind, or
it's nicely hidden!  :)