[Spambayes] FW: Windows 7 x64 - Problems

Ocean Ocean at cobaltnight.com
Thu Jan 7 01:33:19 CET 2010

	That's exactly what I did.  Here's the exact code I used:

    # No console - if we are running from Python sources,
    # redirect to win32traceutil, but if running from a binary
    # install, redirect to a log file.
    # Want to move to logging module later, so for now, we
    # hack together a simple logging strategy.
    if hasattr(sys, "frozen"):
        temp_dir = win32api.GetTempPath()
        for i in range(3,0,-1):
            try: os.unlink(os.path.join(temp_dir, "spambayes%d.log" %
(i+1)))
            except os.error: pass
            try:
                os.rename(
                    os.path.join(temp_dir, "spambayes%d.log" % i),
                    os.path.join(temp_dir, "spambayes%d.log" % (i+1))
                    )
            except os.error: pass
        # Open this log, as unbuffered so crashes still get written.
        sys.stdout = open(os.path.join(temp_dir,"spambayes1.log"), "wt", 0)
        sys.stderr = sys.stdout
    else:

#  Enable Log Files when running from source

        temp_dir = win32api.GetTempPath()
        for i in range(3,0,-1):
            try: os.unlink(os.path.join(temp_dir, "spambayes%d.log" %
(i+1)))
            except os.error: pass
            try:
                os.rename(
                    os.path.join(temp_dir, "spambayes%d.log" % i),
                    os.path.join(temp_dir, "spambayes%d.log" % (i+1))
                    )
            except os.error: pass
        # Open this log, as unbuffered so crashes still get written.
        sys.stdout = open(os.path.join(temp_dir,"spambayes1.log"), "wt", 0)
        sys.stderr = sys.stdout

#  Rem out original line in this section
#        import win32traceutil

#  End of Enable Log Files when running from source

	I unregistered with "addin.py --unregister", and I registered with
"addin.py".  No go.