[Spambayes] Project

Anthony.Green at uea.ac.uk Anthony.Green at uea.ac.uk
Mon Jan 18 17:33:21 CET 2010

Hey guys, my name's Anthony Green and I'm a student at UEA, Norwich, UK.
I'm currently doing a project on spam emails and am searching for filters
to combine together as part of it, each of which I can train and then test
on. SpamBayes looks great, but I need to know which commands to use to
train it (but I can probably figure this one out from the documentation),
but more importantly I need to be able to get results out at the end. Does
SpamBayes have facilities to provide me with test results, either via a
report after passing it some test emails, or modifying the test emails
headers to provide me with a classification? If so, how do I use them?
Sorry if I'm being too vague! I'm currently using the filter on Windows.

Thanks for any help you can provide,

Anthony Green