[Spambayes] 2007 Outlook plugin

Wayne Dawson Wayne_Dawson at inventuresolutions.com
Mon Jul 12 18:45:09 CEST 2010

Has this been tested with Outlook 2007?   It was working for me, but now Outlook has disabled it.  Crashes when I re-enable it.   I'm going to reinstall, but saw the last version of outlook it officially supports is 2003.

Wayne Dawson, Security Analyst
Inventure Solutions Inc | A Vancity Company
www.inventuresolutions.com<http://www.inventuresolutions.com/>
4th Fl - 183 Terminal Avenue, Vancouver, BC  V6A 4G2
Business (604) 877-6507     Fax (604) 871-5403

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please delete this email from your system.