[Spambayes] Win7 and Outlook 2010 64-bit

Greg Bahns greg at bahns.com
Tue Jun 8 05:06:06 CEST 2010

Well...

I've added a print statement as the first and last line in every method
in the OutlookAddin class in addin.py.  It appears that it's calling and
returning from __init__ successfully, but it crashes before getting to
the print statement in any other method.  I wonder if it's a problem
with the COM interface with the win32com module.

Greg