[Spambayes] Problem

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Sat Jun 26 16:08:50 CEST 2010

    Frank> I have received emails that showed up for a second, disappeared
    Frank> from my in box, and could not be found anywhere.  As I
    Frank> investigated I noticed that my "Junk Suspects" folder is missing.
    Frank> I created a new folder named Junk Suspects.  Will that work.

I don't know if that will work, but I thought there is a question/answer in
the FAQ or something in the troubleshooting document about retrieving your
Junk Suspects folder from the trash.  I couldn't find that quickly, but
stumbled upon this page:

    http://www.cs.umd.edu/faq/spambayes/restoreSpambayes.html

which might provide the necessary clues you need.

--
Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com - http://www.smontanaro.net/