[Spambayes] test 1.1a6 release for windows

Mark Hammond skippy.hammond at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 06:38:13 CET 2010

Hi all,
   I've built a new version of SpamBayes for Windows.  This version
should finally have the dreaded DEP problem fixed along with hopefully
some other minor issues.  It should also prompt for admin permissions
which may address some issues with Windows 7. I've tested it with
Outlook 2003 - the most recent version I have available.

Please try it out and let me know how it goes.  If it all goes well I
will check in the minor tweaks I made to the source code to have it
branded as 1.1a6 and dated March 2010.  I recommend you uninstall the
previous version before installing this one (but all your training and
configuration data will be retained)

http://starship.python.net/crew/mhammond/downloads/spambayes-1.1a6.exe

Cheers,

Mark.