[Spambayes] Win 7, Outlook 2007 issues

Mark Hammond skippy.hammond at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 01:38:46 CEST 2010

On 18/03/2010 11:17 AM, Ocean wrote:

> [...]

Try again with the new binary - I expect the trace collector to work there.

>  In addition, I tried modifying the source in order to get
> SpamBayes to log to file instead.  While it was confirmed that my changes
> should have worked, no one ever looked into why they didn't, and what needed
> to be done in order to fix that.

That isn't true - I did look at them - I just didn't have enough
concrete information to move forwards.

> 	If you (or someone else) can help me get logging to file enabled,
> I'd be able to provide more useful information.
>

> To reiterate:

The fact this doesn't work implies spambayes isn't even being loaded.
This is where I got lost before - there seems to be some confusion about
whether spambayes is being loaded and then failing, or simply failing to
load.  If the latter then it is expected that spambayes will not log any
information - it can only do so once loaded.

Mark.