[Spambayes] office 2010 version?

Mark Hammond skippy.hammond at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 13:15:43 CEST 2010

On 29/03/2010 6:14 PM, Peter Flindt wrote:
> Mark Hammond wrote on 29.03.2010 in message
> <4BAFE96A.6020402 at gmail.com>  :
>> On 26/03/2010 12:01 PM, Larry Heimendinger, TE wrote:
>>> Will Outlook 2010 be supported?  Need any testing help?
>
>> It will be supported as soon as we can confirm if it works for anyone,
>> and under what conditions it does *not* work for anyone.  I'm yet to
>> hold a copy of Outlook 2010 to test with - arranging for that to happen
>> is probably the most effective way of moving forward with this (I've
>> already sent out one feeler, but that might not pay off), but any
>> testing or information you can provide would be helpful.
>
> How I can tested it when it won't load?
> Or outlook 2010 load your spambayes addon? If yes, what version?

I just downloaded the Outlook 2010 beta and my most recent binary
installer loads just fine on Windows 7 x64.  I'm still struggling with
getting Outlook working with my test gmail account, but suggesting it
"won't load" seems premature - have *you* tried?  I may not have more
time this week to see how it actually works though, but initial results
are encouraging...

Mark