[Spambayes] SpamBayes and Windows 7

Amedee Van Gasse amedee at vangasse.eu
Thu May 27 23:09:10 CEST 2010

On Thu, May 27, 2010 18:02, skip at pobox.com wrote:

> Amedee, Mark or other more knowledgeable user or developer, can you send
> me updated information for the table on this page?
>
>     http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/
>
> I will update it for Windows 7.

I believe that you will have to make a difference between 32bit and 64bit.
Windows 7 is the first release of Windows with a non negligable 64bit
install base. As far as 32 bit is concerned, everything that was ever said
or written about Vista & Spambayes also applies to 7 & Spambayes.

I can't tell you much about 64bit. I have a 64bit cpu but it doesn't have
the required virtualization technology to allow me to install a 64bit
Windows. It's on my budget to buy a new cpu next month, but by that time
my test or educational licenses of Windows will have expired.

--
Amedee