[Spambayes] Now works with Outlook 20010, Win 7 on an Intel 64xbit Quad Desktop PC

Jon jon at serenitas.co.uk
Thu Sep 9 20:52:51 CEST 2010

Hi
Following the message below I found the link to download Spambayes 1.16a. I
have re-installed it and it now does not stop Outlook 2010 from starting.
All I have to do now is find out how to access it and have it available when
reviewing emails.
Do you know whether I need to retrain Spambayes?
Cheers
John