[Spambayes] SpamBayes awards on Software Informer

Ksenia Burlaka partners at informer.com
Wed Sep 15 13:52:40 CEST 2010

Good day!

My name is Ksenia Burlaka and I represent Informer Technologies Inc., the owners of http://software.informer.com project.

Our editors reviewed SpamBayes and your program got an "Editor's Pick Award", "100% Clean Award": http://spambayes.software.informer.com.

We also created a page of awards granted to SpamBayes by other major software sites: http://spambayes.software.informer.com/awards/ and we constantly update the content of this page.
We would be very pleased if you placed any of our awards on your website http://spambayes.sourceforge.net referring to our web page. Or place a link to us on your website in whichever place you find suitable.

On our part, we can place your program for a certain period of time in our new block “Today’s highlight”. You can check it out on our web site by clicking on any product. According to our statistics, you will get about 1 000 downloads of your product per day and extra visitors on your website.

Our website processes 2,4 million clicks and welcomes over 700 000 unique visitors every day. We are on the list of world’s 500 most visited web sites. http://software.informer.com/ is a social network about software. Users can find complete information about any application, and also download any program they wish.

You might also be interested in bundling Software Informer Client with your program. Our small program gathers information on the software installed on one's computer and connects to our website to find out if there are updates available for those programs. If you have ideas about Software Informer bundle with your program, we would be happy to hear them.

Thank you for your time! Let me know if you're interested and I'll provide you with additional details on how we can cooperate.

Best wishes,
Ksenia Burlaka
partners at informer.com
http://software.informer.com