[Spambayes] unsure folder is invaild

Bill wcc at mychev.com
Wed Sep 15 16:07:09 CEST 2010

I cannot reconfigure spambayes as I get this message.  Unsure folder is
invalid.  I do not know how to find or get rid of this folder

William C. Chevaillier, Jr.

Mysock, Chevaillier & Bolden, L.L.P.

2021 South Lewis, Suite 700

Tulsa, Oklahoma 74104

918-747-6099

FAX 918-747-6299

wcc at mychev.com

www.tulsataxlaw.net

IRS CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE: Tax advice contained in this communication
(including any attachments) is neither intended nor written to be used,
and cannot be used, to avoid penalties under the Internal Revenue Code
or to promote, market or recommend to anyone a transaction or matter
addressed in this communication.

This e-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18
U.S.C.  2510-2521 and is legally privileged.

This information is confidential information and is intended only for
the use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
responsible for delivering this electronic message to the intended
recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately by
reply e-mail or by telephone (918-747-6099), and destroy the original
transmission and its attachments without reading them or saving them to
disk or otherwise.  Thank you.