[Spambayes] Possible spambayes problem
James S Moraseski
jsm at moraseski.com
Tue Sep 28 13:44:56 CEST 2010
I am running outlook 2007 on windows 7 64 bit. This same problem existed
with outlook 2003 on xp 32 bit. I have 2 email accounts set up in
outlook. Both are exchange accounts. Both are set up for spam filtering
and it works great.
1. The system goes to sleep with outlook running.
2. When the system wakes, the mail in the main account filters
3. The mail in the second account does not filter at all.
4. If outlook is restarted, any new mail in the second account is
5. The old mail in the second account must be filtered by hand.
I am a long time user and have never had any problems with spambayes.
Let me know if there is any more info you need.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SpamBayes