[Spambayes] Spambayes Not working

David Burrell dlburrell at symconinc.com
Fri Aug 5 20:31:17 CEST 2011

Hello,

My spambayes is not working properly.

1.      I cannot get the "Delete As Spam" button to appear. Only the
"Spambayes" button shows and nothing happen when I click it or on the
drop down arrow on the button. See below.

2.      I cannot uninstall old SB version or install a new SB version.
By versions I mean SB 1.0.4 or 1.1a6.

3.      Which version of SB is the latest and most stable?

4.      The software does not run for other users. The configuration
wizard does not pop up when outlook is opened. I will it I logon as
Administrator Only.

5.      Please help, I am being swamped by thousands of e-mails

1.0.4

1.1a6

*	OS = XP
*	Outlook = 2003
*	The version of SpamBayes = 1.0.4 or 1.1a6.
*	Any log files or traceback. = Where do I find these?

Thank You

David Burrell

SymCon Inc.

Office: 313-874-3500  x114