[Spambayes] Two things regarding Spambayes

Gary Smith Gary at ka1j.com
Sat Dec 24 09:32:52 CET 2011

Hi,

I just migrated my .ini to a new computer and used to have spambayes
on drive C but now I'm using a SSD and have spambayes on drive E. I
receive emails from 5 separate accounts which I read with each email
going into their respective folders in Pegasus. I migrated the old
spambayes.ini and hammie/spammie to the windows user sub-directory so
as to not have to retrain or change the settings.

First issue is spambayes does not automatically start when Windows
starts. It used to on my old machine but I can't figure out how to do
this with the current setup.

The other thing is when I try to save a configuration change I get
the notice below in a "web page" with the address:
http://localhost:8880/changeopts

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "spambayes\Dibbler.pyo", line 476, in found_terminator

  File "spambayes\UserInterface.pyo", line 883, in onChangeopts

  File "spambayes\ProxyUI.pyo", line 569, in reReadOptions

  File "sb_server.pyo", line 981, in _recreateState

UnboundLocalError: local variable 'state' referenced before
assignment