[Spambayes] Problem in downloading Spambayes on my PC

Lisa Fierro lfierro at maguireinc.com
Wed Feb 16 21:40:17 CET 2011

Hi,

I was trying to download Spambayes on my PC (this version):
Thunderbayes++
<http://heapoverflow.com/f0rums/project.php?projectid=21> 	ThunderBayes
extended to work with Thunderbird 3.x

I have Windows 7 Professional and when I hit download, it starts to
download but stops before finishing and directs me to this website:
http://shell.windows.com/fileassoc/0409/xml/redir.asp?EXT=xpi and
recommends that I download a program called Regwork that you have to pay
for.

Can you please give me step by step instructions on how to successfully
download this on to my PC without having to purchase any other software
and use it to eliminate spam from my e-mail?

Thanks so much!

Lisa

--
Lisa Fierro