[Spambayes] Help!

Leslie Green green at roffeandgreen.com
Sat Jan 29 01:23:51 CET 2011

Thanks, Skip.  I got it working again.

-----Original Message-----
From: skip at pobox.com [mailto:skip at pobox.com]
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2011 6:58 PM
To: Leslie Green
Cc: spambayes at python.org
Subject: Re: [Spambayes] Help!

    Leslie> I installed spambayes this morning and it was working
    Leslie> beautifully until this afternoon when it has totally locked
    Leslie> outlook.  Won't let it receive any emails, move spam already
    Leslie> received to the spam folder, delete any emails etc.  Have
    Leslie> rebooted several times but no luck.  And can't remove it
    Leslie> apparently.

I'm not able to help you much (I don't use Windows), but some people here
probably can if you include some details about your SpamBayes installation:

    Windows version
    Outlook version
    32-bit or 64-bit?
    SpamBayes version

Do you have logs you can post?  Check the troubleshooting guide to see how
to find your logs.  At the moment the SourceForge site is not 100%
available, including our usual link to the troubleshooting guide, so I've
attached a plain text version of it to this message.  (The HTML version
might not display well without its usual supporting cast of CSS files.)

--
Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com - http://www.smontanaro.net/

-----