[Spambayes] win 7 professional and office 2010

Claudia Laborde claudia at labordetherapy.com
Sun Jul 17 06:48:34 CEST 2011

I have used spambays for years - most recent sp and office 2007 - has
been awesome

On new laptop and desktop with win 7 professional and office 2010- it
shows that it is loaded and enabled. There are no buttons to "add to
spam" or say its "not spam" as there are on my previous computers. There
is a button - add ins - spam - spam bayes - but these are not the
choices

Please help.

Claudia Barfield LaBorde OTR,CHT

LaBorde Occupational and Physical Therapy Center

www.LaBordeTherapy.com <http://www.labordetherapy.com/>

2727 Kaliste Saloom Road St.101

Lafayette, LA 70508

337-9814053 Fax 337-981-2448

1-888-CHT-Hand (1-888-248-4263)

Claudia at LaBordeTherapy.com
<blocked::mailto:ClLaBorde at LaBordeTherapy.com>

Please inquire about our Morgan City location:

LaBorde Hand and Occupational Therapy Center

1231 David Drive

Morgan City, Louisiana 70380

This e-mail contains information which (a) may be PROPRIETARY IN NATURE
OR OTHERWISE PROTECTED BY LAW FROM DISCLOSURE, and (b) is intended only
for user of the addressee(s) named above.  If you are not the addressee,
or the person responsible for delivering this to the addressee(s), you
are hereby notified that reading, copying, or distributing this e-mail
is prohibited.  If you are received this e-mail in error, please contact
the sender immediately. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify LaBorde Therapy Center at 337-9814053 immediately.