[Spambayes] SpamBayes Has Been Selected for PCWorld’s Privacy & Security CD-ROM

Albert Filice afilice at pcworld.com
Wed Jun 1 22:47:10 CEST 2011

 To the SpamBayes team:

 Congratulations!

 On behalf of PCWorld, I’m delighted to tell you that SpamBayes has been selected for possible inclusion on PCWorld’s upcoming Privacy and Security CD. This disc will offer a collection of useful software provided to our new magazine subscribers in late 2011 and beyond. The CD will include applications that will run on Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP.

 When you participate in the Privacy and Security CD-ROM, your software will be identified as a tool that tech-savvy computer users should know about. It’s great exposure, and it costs you nothing!

 CD details: In addition to our technology coverage, new PCWorld subscribers receive special premiums—free bonus gifts that provide them with useful tools, tips and tricks, along with recommendations from PCWorld’s editors.

 The Privacy & Security CD-ROM will be available only to subscribers—our most loyal and highly-valued customers—and not through newsstand sales.

 How to participate: To be included on the Privacy and Security CD-ROM, reply to this message with the following information:

 1.	Your full company name.

 2.	Name of the software (and version number, if applicable).

 3.	Indicate whether you have separate versions for Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP users. If you have a new version rolling out soon, under embargo or otherwise, please let us know, and we will do our best to work around the timing.

 4.	Provide the actual file/s (or a link to the .exe file/s) to be included on the CD-ROM, if your updated version is not already available via our Downloads Library at http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/downloads.html

 By replying, you give PCWorld permission to include your software in our upcoming CD-ROM as described in this message.

 This is a one-time permission, and this permission does not authorize us to use your software for any other purpose. If you’re not authorized to grant this kind of permission on behalf of your company, please forward this message to the appropriate party. Thank you!

 Please note that because we’re on a tight production schedule, only companies that respond by 5:00PM PST on Monday, June 21, 2011, will be eligible for inclusion on the Privacy and Security CD-ROM.

 I’d be glad to answer any questions you might have.

 I look forward to working with you!

 Thank you.

 Sincerely,

Albert Filice