[Spambayes] (no subject)

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Fri Mar 11 22:18:03 CET 2011

    John> I am running Windows 7, Outlook is version 2003, my new computer
    John> uses 64 bit Windows, IE version 8, but I am not sure about the
    John> bits on Outlook.

John,

I'm afraid I have bad (or at least not good) news for you.  It looks like
running on 64-bit Windows isn't well sorted out.  If you Google for
"SpamBayes x64" you'll see some threads related to this problem.  For
example:

    http://mail.python.org/pipermail/spambayes/2010-June/thread.html#22818

Unfortunately, I suspect it will require some serious Windows mojo (which I
certainly don't have) to solve this problem.

--
Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com - http://www.smontanaro.net/