[Spambayes] Would you accept a free guest article or blog post for spambayes.sourceforge.net?

Beth Hrusch beth at admin-resource.com
Mon Mar 21 15:19:38 CET 2011

I work with a few writers who have a lot of experience writing about your industry. If you want, I could have one of them write a free, custom blog post or article for spambayes.sourceforge.net.

The article could be written about free spam filter  - or any other topic you choose. Before we send you the article to review, it would first be scanned by Copyscape software to ensure 100% originality, and reviewed by a professional editor to ensure high quality.

If you decide to publish it on your site, we would just ask you to mention the author's name at the bottom of the article and link to this category on our yoexpert.com website (we will give you the category link later.)

Just let me know what topic you'd like the article written about. If you have a specific page title in mind, that's even better, but not necessary.

Feel free to reply or give me a call if you have any questions,

Thanks!

Beth

Beth Hrusch
Senior Editor