[Spambayes] Would you accept a free guest article or blog post for spambayes.sourceforge.net?

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Mon Mar 21 17:53:55 CET 2011

    Beth> I work with a few writers who have a lot of experience writing
    Beth> about your industry. If you want, I could have one of them write a
    Beth> free, custom blog post or article for spambayes.sourceforge.net.

This sounds like a content farm to me.  Google recently got a lot of press
for recent changes to their search engine which dramatically lowered the
score (and thus placement in search results) of such sites.  Does anyone
here have any experience with yoexpert.com?

Or is this some other sort of scam?  I can't believe there is a company with
lots of writers just sitting around waiting to do us a favor.

Skip