[Spambayes] ham,Re: Password visible in SB Proxy V 1.1b2

Peter Liepmann PeterL at hvc.RR.com
Mon May 9 14:59:42 CEST 2011

Probably I'm just being stupid.   The .ini file doesn't have the POP3
email password in clear?  That's just for the web interface?
How/where would I enter the email password in the pop3proxy?  Is that
in email client (Thunderbird)- but that looks at localhost, and sends
a password there.   More stupidity- does that simply get passed on to
the email POP3 server?
Sorry for making a false alarm, if that's what I did.