[Spambayes] not sure about this being a bug

King, Bill-R Bill-R.King at analog.com
Thu Sep 29 17:27:55 CEST 2011

Greetings,

I am using v 1.1b on Outlook 2007 with Exchange server.   I am experiencing a situation where mail identified as Junk is moved to the proper folder but not marked as read despite the setup being set to do so.  Interestingly, the Junk Suspects are being moved to a 'Junk Suspects' folder, and these are being marked as read.

I noted a bunch of old 2003 bugs about similar behavior that had been closed.  I noted this on a previous version also.

Regards,
BK