[Spambayes] SpamBayes Digest, Vol 164, Issue 6

Jim Tippins jt at rocketranch.com
Wed Apr 25 13:21:12 CEST 2012

I don't know for sure, but does it have a "View" dropdown?
If so, look for "Toolbars" and see if it is checked.
------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 17:08:02 -0700
From: "Meir Horvitz" <mihorvitz at comcast.net>
To: <spambayes at python.org>
Subject: [Spambayes] Spam Bayes Toolbar

I have recently installed Office Professional Plus 2010 and noted that the
Spam Bayes Toolbar no longer appears in my Outlook 2010.  There are times
that  I want to indicate that the message is NOT spam, but, can no longer do
so short of moving the message into my in-box.  How do I get the toolbar to
appear?

Meir

mihorvitz at comcast.net

707-207-3273

SpamBayes at python.org

End of SpamBayes Digest, Vol 164, Issue 6