[Spambayes] SpamBayes and ipv6

Fast Turtle fturtle at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 20:33:38 CEST 2012

It is possible to turn off IP-v6 in Win7 but the OS will complain. To do so,
you need to go into networking and sharing - adapter settings and select the
IPv6 protocol and either disable it or remove it. Preferential is to disable
it as removing it will cripple much of the Win7 functionality, especially
that of home group and shared media. As to changing the preference in Win7,
that question would be better asked in the Offical Win7 Tech forums at
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-us/categories/