[Spambayes] Assistance

Joe Sansone joe_sansone at partech.com
Fri Dec 21 23:30:19 CET 2012

Matt,

Thanks for the quick response.

I just re-installed SpamBayes version 1.1a6 on my notebook.  From several
tips and articles I read I chose to install it in a non-default directory.
I chose C:\Utils\SpamBayes.  The installation completed successfully.
However, when I open Outlook I see nothing related to SpamBayes show up.  I
have looked in:

File Tab -> Options -> Add-Ins:  I can see SpamBayes listed there.
Unfortunately it does not seem to be activated.

When I select SpamBayes from the list and then select COM Add-ins I see the
following screen:

When I select SpamBayes from the list I see the following screen, which
shows as an error

Unfortunately no matter what I do I cannot get SpamBayes to initialize at
start up.  Therefore it doesn't work.

As I have seen in some web postings, when you manually try to register the
Outlook_addin.dll it comes back with the following message:

Thanks,

Joe