[Spambayes] Current SpamBayes

Matt Johnson railmeat at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 23:11:09 CET 2012

There does not seem to have been any action on the spambayes site for
a few years. That is sad, I would like to see the project continue.

I installed spambayes on Win8 Outlook 2010 and sent this email to the project:

"I have installed Spam Bayes 1.1a6 on Windows 8 Pro and Outlook 2010.
It was installed disabled for some reason.

I enabled it by going to File / Options / Then selecting "Disabled
Items" in the Manage drop down at the bottom of the page and clicking
the "Go..." button. I selected Spam Bayes and enabled it. I then
selected "COM Add-ins" from the Manage drop down and clicked "Go..." I
scrolled down to find SpamBayes and checked the check box and clicked
OK to back to Outlook.

Spam Bayes showed up in Add-Ins tab and seems to work so far."

That message has not shown up on the spambayes site, it might be
usefule to you and others.

I did not note it in my message, but I am using Office 32bit. People
seem to be having problems with spambayes on 64 bit Office.

Hope that helped.

--
Matt Johnson