[Spambayes] Rush of spam

Gary Smith Gary at ka1j.com
Fri Jan 20 13:50:44 CET 2012

HI,

I just returned home and downloaded the latest email. I have one
non-filtered email address that is work related and I can't miss any
valid email due to ISP filtering.

Normally I get several hundred spam/day with this email address but
usually none get to the email program without being properly ID'd by
Spambayes. Today was the exception and what came in over the last 5
hours seemed to pass through the filters. Looking at the raw headers
I see something from spambayes that I have not seen before.

Here is a copy of what came through: