[Spambayes] toolbar not showing (Werly, Estelle)

Jim Tippins jimt at rocketranch.com
Thu Jun 28 15:38:33 CEST 2012

I use the 2007 version, but it should work similarly.
Click View | Toolbars
Look for SpamBayes to be checked. If not, check it.
Now look for the toolbar.

Hello, our office recently updated to windows 2010.  I went to spambayes
site and downloaded spambaye, but the tool bar does not show in outlook.
When I click on the start button and click all programs to look for
spambayes, it only shows about and the trouble shooting guide, which was no
help...any idea what is wrong?  Thanks for any help you can offer.

Estelle

End of SpamBayes Digest, Vol 166, Issue 9