[Spambayes] Problem with SpamBayes Proxy: Mild

Dale Schroeder dale at BriannasSaladDressing.com
Wed Mar 7 20:28:15 CET 2012

Peter,

SpamBayes doesn't do anything like that.  It only categorizes email
based on the training you give it.  It places that categorization in
either a header or on the subject line of the mail, depending upon how
you have it configured.  As it does not have these capabilities, your
problem has to derive from the mail client or something else.

In Thunderbird, check under Tools ==> Account Settings ==> Server Settings.
Look for "Leave messages on server".  If the box is checked, uncheck it,
and you should no longer have a backlog at the ISP.

If it is already unchecked, you will have to look for something else
that may be causing the problem.

Dale