[Spambayes] Win7 64bit

Xu, Yide YXu at federatedinv.com
Fri Mar 9 21:09:00 CET 2012

I have installed Spambayes (spambayes-1.1a6.exe ) on a Win7 64bit Enterprise SP1 with Outlook 2007 (part of the Office 2007 SP2 32bit) PC (Dell OptiPlex 760). Once activated Spambayes, the entire machine acted very slowly and I also received following message when I click on Spambayes tools in Outlook even though Spambayes seemed functioning:
[cid:image001.png at 01CCFE05.DCFBC1C0]
Once I removed Spambayes from the same machine, the machine acted normal again.
Any advice to fix the above is appreciated.

Thanks.

Unless notified to the contrary by the sender, the recipient should
consider the contents of this message including any attachments to
be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient and have
received this message in error, please contact Federated Investors
immediately by forwarding this email to notify at federatedinv.com and
then delete this message from your system. Saving, copying or
disseminating an inadvertently received email could violate state
and Federal privacy laws. All emails received by or sent from
Federated may be provided to regulators or law enforcement
agencies, or used for other purposes consistent with Federated's
business interests. Thank you for your cooperation.