[Spambayes] Help & I'll pay you!

Amedee Van Gasse amedee at vangasse.eu
Tue May 15 11:17:16 CEST 2012

On Mon, May 14, 2012 18:39, QNS Distributors wrote:

> We had Spambayes working for years.  We uninstalled other programs and
> then all hell broke loose.
>
> We'll pay you $25.00 VIA CREDIT CARD for your help to install correctly.
> Now, when we click "save" it tell us webpage not available.

I'm a Spambayes user just like you, but I'm willing to give it a shot.
I charge €75.00 per started hour, with a minimum of four hours. I'm not
leaving my bed for anything less. No guarantees that I can fix it, and you
still have to pay. I will also only help you if you are located in
Belgium, or perhaps if I'm in a good mood also in the Netherlands.

> Need your help or we'll install another company's program.

Spambayes is not a company. It's a free project that a few people made as
a hobby. If your company relies on a hobby project, then you haven't done
due diligence.