[Spambayes] SpamBayes and ipv6

Dale Schroeder dale at BriannasSaladDressing.com
Thu May 31 15:29:06 CEST 2012

After trying every possibility I could find and every configuration
combination that I can think of, I've had no success with my old
configuration that worked when accessing from an XP system.
Accessing from Windows 7 x64 connecting to SpamBayes 1.1b1 on Debian
Wheezy, [html_ui] - allow_remote_connections:192.168.xyz.* no longer
works.  Specifying specific IP's or a single asterisk (*) does work.

Can anyone think of a plausible explanation for this change in behavior?

Thanks,
Dale