[Spambayes] Error Message

Bruce Johnson orders at ruok.com
Mon Nov 5 17:00:46 CET 2012

I have bee using this program for years without a problem.  Today I had to
change the remote server.  That is the  only change I made.  When I go to Save I
get the following error message:

500 Server error

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "spambayes\Dibbler.pyo", line 476, in found_terminator

  File "spambayes\UserInterface.pyo", line 883, in onChangeopts

  File "spambayes\ProxyUI.pyo", line 569, in reReadOptions

  File "sb_server.pyo", line 981, in _recreateState

UnboundLocalError: local variable 'state' referenced before assignment

Any assistance on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Bruce Johnson
orders at ruok.com