[Spambayes] Error Message

Dale Schroeder dale at BriannasSaladDressing.com
Mon Nov 5 19:04:51 CET 2012

Bruce,

I've seen this in both Linux and Windows, and I don't know enough about
python to tell you what it means.  It happens every time you save a
configuration change.
1st, check the configuration page to make sure that the changes you made
were retained - they probably were - after which you should restart
SpamBayes for it to begin working again.  It's a nuisance, but not an
insurmountable problem.

HTH,
Dale