[Spambayes] Spam Bayes on Win8/Outlook 2010

Matt Johnson railmeat at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 01:47:10 CET 2012

I have installed Spam Bayes 1.1a6 on Windows 8 Pro and Outlook 2010.
It was installed disabled for some reason.

I enabled it by going to File / Options / Then selecting "Disabled
Items" in the Manage drop down at the bottom of the page and clicking
the "Go..." button. I selected Spam Bayes and enabled it. I then
selected "COM Add-ins" from the Manage drop down and clicked "Go..." I
scrolled down to find SpamBayes and checked the check box and clicked
OK to back to Outlook.

Spam Bayes showed up in Add-Ins tab and seems to work so far.