[Spambayes] Install/Configuration Problem

Pat Romeo enform1 at verizon.net
Fri Dec 13 21:04:33 CET 2013

I"m attempting to install SpamBayes on my system running XP  Vers 2002/SP3 and Outlook Express  Vers: 6.00.2900.5512 (xpsp 080413-2105).  I've completed the configuration page according to the instructions in 4.2.  When I click on the Save Button I get an error message saying that the page cannot be displayed.  Allso, a number of the links on the troubleshooting page don't work - "log file", "report a bug", "send a mail".

What do I need to do to get SpamBayes configured?

Thanks,

Pat