[Spambayes] Smart phone use

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Thu Feb 7 16:58:29 CET 2013

> Many of us are now using our smart phones for mail. Have you given any thought to end user versions that will work on android 4.1, io6 and Windows phone?
> Preference is for android.

I have not given it any thought.  I moved the SpamBayes repository to
Git yesterday though:

https://github.com/smontanaro/spambayes

If you have some friends who are interested in working on something
like this, point them in that direction.

Note to Windows/Outlook users: if you know some people with Windows
installer and Python experience, here's their chance to improve your
virtual life as well...

Skip