[Spambayes] Bug? VBE6INTL.DLL not found

Sebastián Lalaurette slalaurette at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 04:26:30 CET 2013

Sorry if this falls into one of the cases included in the FAQ. I think it’s
different from all the specific problems described there. I got SpamBayes to
install in Outlook 2010 (32 bits), but whenever I click one of its buttons,
I get an immediate crash with the message that VBE6INTL.DLL could not be
found. I have tried reinstalling SpamBayes, repairing Office, uninstalling
the Visio viewer (some people on the Web reported that this would solve the
problem), to no avail. The error persists and completely crashes Outlook.

This happens both with SpamBayes 1.0.4 and 1.1a6. It’s impossible for me to
use the program. (It worked with Outlook 2000.)